1) International payments
For payments from outside of Ecuador you can use the following methods:
• By credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) through the secure Paypal system.
• From a Paypal account.
Payments by mail:
• Send a money order or a bank check drawn on a New York bank, made out to "ALAI", to the address indicated below. See the note below about payment by mail.
2) Payments in Ecuador
In Ecuador, you can use the following methods of payment:
• Go in person to ALAI’s office in Quito.
• Make a cheque payable to ALAI, and mail it along with subscription details. (See the note below about payment by mail or bank deposit ).
• Deposit the amount in current account No. 34765821-04 of Banco Pichincha, in the name of ALAI. If you prefer to make the transfer by Internet, you may need the following details:
Ruc: 1791236327001, Tel: 022505074, email: email@example.com.
• Once the deposit has been made, send a message with the date and amount, stating your subscription details, to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax 022505073.
ALAI, Casilla 17-12-877, Quito, Ecuador.
ALAI, Av. 12 October 622 (N18-24) and Av. Patria Of 503 (5th floor), Quito (opposite the Casa de la Cultura).
For further information:
E-mail: alaiadmin @ alainet.org
Tel: (593 2) 2505074 Fax: (593 2) 2505073
Payments by mail or bank deposit:
• For payments by mail or national bank deposit, indicate: Name and full postal address for sending the publications; your email address and the amount paid.
• For subscriptions to the magazine, also indicate the month in which you want to start your subscription.
• If the payer is not the subscriber, indicate their contact details to receive renewal notices.
Value in US dollars: